Welcome to My Medical. These are the terms and conditions for using the My Medical platform and all branches, links and features. Your use of My Medical platform constitutes your agreement to all of the terms and conditions established through My Medical, and they are effective once you choose the accept button.
Registration and Membership:
My Medical grants membership to those over the age of 18, the account will be cancelled and the member’s financial accounts liquidated if it is known that the member is under 18 years old, and therefore the member acknowledges that he has exceeded this age when setting up a store profile on the My Medical platform. All information provided must be true and accurate.
When opening an account on My Medical, your email address, mobile number, username and password will be requested and so you agree to that:
· Maintain the confidentiality of your password.
· In case your password is lost or stolen, you must immediately notify My Medical.
· If you are unable to maintain the confidentiality of your password, then we acknowledge your responsibility for any activity on your account resulting from the loss of your password.
· Members are obligated to use the account individually, and it is not permissible to give that account to any third party. If the member authorises the third party to manage the account, the member is responsible for that.
· If a user or the enterprise opens two accounts at the same time, My Medical has the right to freeze the two accounts or cancel one of them with the liquidation of all financial accounts of the account before closing it.
· Users, whether individuals or the enterprise, must abide by the commercial contracts concluded with members.
· If a user displays suspicious or stolen products or violates the laws in a force under the Arab Republic of Egypt, then he places himself under personal liability without any liability on My Medical.
· You must comply with all applicable laws stipulated for eCommerce.
The user must undertake the following:
· He is 18 years old or over.
· The user is the sole owner of any commodity or product displayed on My Medical, and he has proof of his eligibility to trade in this commodity.
· Comply with all conditions and laws of the site, as well as local and international laws in this regard.
· The accuracy and correctness of the information regarding any commodity for the purpose of sale on the My Medical platform.
· Maintaining the privacy of contact and communication information, which includes (phone numbers, postal addresses, and e-mail addresses).
· Not to exploit contact information or data obtained through My Medical to complete additional sales outside the site or through another site by communicating directly with users or vice versa.
· Not to violate the confidentiality or privacy of users of the My Medical platform, whether by disclosing, publishing or disclosing their personal information to others, whether by viewing it, disclosing it, transferring it or using it.
The member agrees to communicate with him by e-mail or by broadcasting his promotional advertisements on the website and he also agrees that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that you provide them electronically replace their written counterparts, in meeting legal needs.
When My Medical makes any changes, procedures or new advertising activities on the site, it will send a message to your e-mail or to your cell phone to notify it.
As a user, you have the right not to accept receiving promotional emails by clicking on the option not to receive promotional messages.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
You acknowledge and agree to the following:
· My Medical is an eCommerce platform for sellers to sell their products and for buyers to purchase these products.
· When the buyer confirms the purchase through the My Medical platform, the seller is bound by the terms of the contract concluded between him and the buyer.
The sale and purchase contract is subject to terms and conditions according to the seller and includes the following:
· The sale is made at the same price as the product listed on the My Medical platform and the price includes all types of taxes except for value-added tax.
· The buyer is obligated to pay the fees for delivery, packing and transportation, administrative fees, insurance costs, and other costs and additional fees.
· Products should be of good quality, in good condition, and in conformity with the picture and description listed on the My Medical platform.
· Products are displayed and sold through available communication channels, according to the My Medical platform.
· The seller undertakes that he is the sole owner of the products and there is no third party. This includes the intellectual property rights of a third party and/or the existence of criminal procedures, investigations or tax procedures.
Prohibitions when displaying products:
· That the item is a counterfeit of one of the international or local brands.
· That the commodity is of an unknown source, stolen, or does not have an official selling license.
· Comments that are racist and shameless or insulting to other cultures and norms.
· Violating intellectual property rights or any confidential information.
· Failure to deliver a commodity that has been purchased and the buyer has complied with all its conditions.
· Manipulating product prices, either by the seller or through a third party.
· Use or disclose any information or data for any sale that is not related to My Medical.
· Linking to the My Medical platform or another page, or providing any content that conflicts with the terms and conditions of the My Medical platform.
· My Medical has the right to review your content on an ongoing basis and can delete any content that does not comply with its policy.
Product Return and Refund:
The goods are returned according to the returns page of the My Medical platform, and according to My Medical’s discretion, the returned product is accepted, which, on its part, is subject to the laws in force in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
The value of the returned goods will be refunded according to My Medical, taking into account the following:
Product price, shipping fees, discount vouchers applied, the value of the product is refunded by depositing a balance in the account on the My Medical platform, or in the My Medical wallet, or through purchase vouchers, telephone transfer, bank transfer or any other method that we may determine At any later time.
My Medical Buyer Protection:
To ensure that the buyer is protected from the possibility of seller fraud, My Medical has a buyer protection program, which is as follows:
· If the buyer does not receive the goods that he purchased using safe payment or any other payment methods, or he received goods that are different in specifications than that which were paid for at that time, the buyer shall have the right to seek protection according to the Buyer's Protection Program, which is a program that compensates the buyer About the value of the goods by submitting a complaint to the My Medical platform within 48 hours from the date of receiving the item with all the details mentioned.
· After receiving the complaint, My Medical will investigate to find out all the details. If the error is found on the part of the seller, My Medical will compensate the buyer within the policy of the platform.
· After the My Medical Department receives the buyer's complaint, the necessary action will be taken to verify the case and its details, and if it is determined by My Medical that the seller is the one who intentionally defrauded the buyer, My Medical will compensate the buyer within the site’s policy and in what the My Medical Administration deems necessary, taking the necessary action. With the seller.
· My Medical has the right to damage the returned product in case the product is illicit or illegal, and the seller knows and agrees to that, under the laws and regulations issued by the competent authorities.
Shipping charges for return orders:
· If the return is due to an error in the product that the seller bears after receiving the order if the buyer objects to the product within 14 days of receipt, My Medical bears the shipping costs, and the seller bears the shipping fees for returning the item.
· In case My Medical does not agree to retrieve the product and at the same time the customer refuses to receive the product, My Medical will be entitled to dispose of the product 60 days after the customer’s refusal.
· If the return is due to the buyer's mistake and the product is still in its original condition without opening it, the buyer shall bear the shipping fees that paid for shipping the item and the return fee of the item to the seller.
Return merchandise for My Medical:
My Medical has the right to destroy or dispose of the returned product within 60 days from the date of receipt and if the seller does not receive the returned product or the buyer refuses to receive it, and this is done after notifying the seller through the e-mail attached to the seller. Moreover, My Medical has the right to deduct from the seller's account or demand any fees or sums it may incur through the destruction or liquidation of the above-mentioned goods.
My Medical Responsibility:
· My Medical platform is a communication channel between the seller and the buyer where the interaction, meeting and purchase of goods digitally take place.
· My Medical does not guarantee the completeness of the transaction between the seller and the buyer, or the seller accepts to return or refund the price.
· My Medical is not responsible for the content, actions, reactions, merchandise, or information they display.
· My Medical does not bear any responsibility for an unsatisfactory dealing between the seller and the buyer or a delay in the delivery of the order nor for any losses due to unavailable or late delivery of goods.
· My Medical will not resolve any dispute or issue between users.
· Concerning the quality of the product in terms of safety and legality that is advertised, My Medical does not bear any responsibility towards it, nor for the veracity of the description of the product that the seller puts, nor his ability to market the product and the buyer does not pay the price of the goods.
· My Medical is not a supplier or manufacturer of any kind of merchandise bought or sold on the platform.
· User specifications regarding legality, credibility, or identity are not included in My Medical.
· Any link from outside the My Medical site My Medical does not guarantee its responsibility that it is free from any viruses or information breaches, and the user must know and agree to that.
· My Medical is a site that provides shipping and payment services, so it is not responsible for specifying the terms and conditions of delivery and payment.
· My Medical does not accept any claims arising from errors or negligence, whether it is obtained by measure or from a third party.
· In the event of misuse or inability to use the platform, My Medical is not responsible for that.
The marks owned by My Medical and other marks and logos on the site are protected by rights and laws on trademark ownership and intellectual property.
Other trademarks not owned by My Medical are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, related to, or sponsored by My Medical.
· My Medical takes all measures to protect its users' data. Knowing that the Internet is not a safe means and the confidentiality of your personal information cannot be 100% guaranteed, and it is first and foremost your responsibility.
· My Medical, in some cases, provides the seller with the buyer's mobile number and e-mail, for communication between the two parties to complete the sale.
· My Medical has no control over the actions of any third party, such as other Internet pages linked to the My Medical platform, or third parties that claim to represent you or others.
· You know and agree that My Medical may use your information that you provided to it, to provide services to you, such as sending you marketing messages, and that the confidentiality contract on this site controls the collection, processing, use and transfer of your personal identity information.
My Medical undertakes by these general terms and conditions to indemnify:
All losses, expenses and costs, any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to; legal expenses and any sums My Medical incurs to any third party to settle a claim or dispute) arising directly or indirectly from your use of the My Medical platform or any Your violation of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions, provisions, policies or guidelines of My Medical and any liability for VAT or any other tax liability My Medical may bear in connection with any sale, supply or purchase made through the My Medical platform, It arises because you failed to pay it withholding it, declaring it, or registering to pay VAT or any other tax due in any region.
Violation of the General Terms and Conditions:
When registering with My Medical, you are bound by all terms, conditions, policies, and guidelines, and if these terms are violated, My Medical has the right to do the following:
· Temporarily suspend your access to the My Medical platform.
· Preventing you from accessing the platform permanently.
· My Medical will prevent any device, whether it is a computer, mobile phone or tablet device that uses your IP, from accessing it.
· Reach out to any or all of your internet service providers and request that you block your access to the My Medical platform.
· My Medical will start taking all legal measures against you, whether due to a breach of contract or otherwise.
By these terms and conditions, this contract is a complete agreement between the user and My Medical regarding the use of the platform and it will replace all previous agreements between the user and My Medical.
Terms and Conditions Gradation:
If these general terms and conditions conflict with the seller’s terms and conditions, My Medical terms, conditions and guidelines, these general terms and conditions, the seller’s terms and conditions, My Medical terms, conditions and guidelines will operate in the order mentioned in this section.
Review and Modification:
My Medical reserves the right to review these general terms and conditions, seller terms and conditions, and My Medical terms, policies and guidelines from time to time.
These revised terms and conditions apply from the date of publication on the My Medical platform.
If it appears that one of these provisions and provisions is not valid according to Egyptian law, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in effect.
By these terms and conditions, the amounts due will be paid, according to all information and instructions on the My Medical Payment methods page
Due Diligence and Review Rights:
My Medical is working on conducting checks for all users of the My Medical platform, as part of an anti-money laundering program.
It also obligates the seller to provide all documents and information related to his business, and May Medical has the right to verify the seller’s commitment to the terms and conditions of the contract concluded between it and the seller.
A third-party is not entitled to benefit from these terms and conditions concluded in the contract between My Medical and the other party.
The exercise of the rights of the parties stemming from a contract concluded under these General Terms and Conditions are not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and jurisdiction:
According to Egyptian law, these terms and conditions are governed by the Cairo courts and the Cairo courts are the competent authority to resolve any dispute related to these terms and conditions.