Knee Immobilizer is an orthopedic tool used mainly to fix the knee joint to stimulate injury’s curative activity.
Knee injuries are wide, an active healing process requires stability and support of the knee joint.
The knee joint can be injured in various ways, as a joint a knee or patellar dislocation may occur, in that case, knee fixation is unavoidable, wearing knee immobilizer is part of the conservative treatment, which allows controlled rehabilitation to begin directly, until further rehabilitation exercises start.
Even on extensive knee rehabilitation sessions’ plan, the knee’s recovery will take from 9 up to 12 months to reach full recovery.
When knee or patellar dislocation occurs, knee ligaments are injured, Knee immobilizer will prevent motion of the knee joint, allowing the knee to heal.
Depending on the situation and the injury severity, the period of wearing the knee immobilizer will differ.
knee immobiliser brace sizes:
Features of Knee Immobilizer:
- Knee immobilizer is characterized by its size variability to apply the most suitable compression to support the knee.
- It is supplied with solid support to keep a firm hold to the knee joint.
- It is composed of high-quality fabrics that are skin-friendly, would cause no rash not irritation.
- It contains straps to adjust suitable tightening to ensure the best stability.
- Durable, practical and handy.
Description of Knee Immobilizer:
- A wide range of individuals is exposed to knee injuries, such as (Athletes, kids, obese individuals, and older people).
- Knee immobilizer is designed to prevent movement of the knee joint to avoid re-injuries and to promote active healing.
- It is used succeeding knee surgeries.
- It is used in the medical conditions of the knee and patellar dislocation.
- It is used in cases of injured ligaments and tendons.
- It enhances the bone’s fracture healing.
- It also used in cases of inflammation and pain control.
- It supports the quadriceps (thigh muscle) after surgeries.
- It helps in the prevention of internal dislocation.
Uses of knee immobiliser splint:
- Knee immobilizer function to firmly stabilize the knee joint, and prevent motion.
- It is an important factor that aids proper positioning of the patella and the knee.
- It is an orthopedic device that provides steady and tight support for the joint to achieve proper convalescing.
- Knee immobilizer is a safe and easy technique aiding the patients’ recovery from diverse conditions such as (fractures, dislocations, muscle stiffness and cramps, and ligaments’ inflammation and injuries).
Benefits of Knee Immobilizer:
- When the knee is injured, it is very important to use the proper support to assist the healing process of the knee.
- Knee’s dislocation healing takes a bit longer than other joints’ dislocations, it is important to avoid extreme activity or load over the knee joint, to prevent re-injury or joint deformity or impairments.
- It is very important to use the knee immobilizer in the first few weeks ensuing medical operations, and in cases of the knee or patellar dislocation, to start immediate limited remedy even before the medical therapy sessions or exercising.
- This way you ensure the most adequate self-care, and a healing process with no risk of getting injured again or having much difficulty practicing walking, sitting and different regular positions.
- It is very important to use the knee immobiliser as a precursor to avoid future injuries.
- Buy Knee Immobiliser at the best price in Egypt.
- Knee Immobilizer is certified by the FDA.
- Knee Immobiliser is 100% original.
- Get knee immobiliser brace now and enjoy our best deals.
- Knee Immobiliser is in new condition.